發新話題 Report thanks

[美容化妝] Steady 2010 3月號送Agnes B 白色心心手挽袋+散紙包

今日見到街有人用.不過係普通麻布姐.唔靚~

i buy $98 at 7-11 on Sunday lu
OK for taking lunch box...

All sisters,

Please attention the following,

I go to Sogo Causeway Bay 11/F buy this book,please remember apply the Sogo Club membership card first,
and then go to the book shop buy one thing(any prizes is ok)you may take the one welcome gifts from Sogo Club membership.
The follow,please using the Bank of China Sogo Credit Card buy the japanese magazine can take 5 %discount. The prize must lower than the Shop 7/11.
I share my experience the following,please see see the details of the follow:
I bought the three book from the above shop,using the BOC Sogo Credit card,Ha Ha Ha,total HKD$208.(The staff count the Japan Yen to sale the book) I buy Steady,Mini,Spring,I very like the gift from the book. HKD$208 this prize not yet 5 %return until you received the monthly bill.
(Can save the money,can store the point from the credit card,can using credit card,can reduce using the cash(because the day of the end can arrived,Because my pay day on 7 of the every month,can take the gifts).

Please give me 'sum''sum'la if you think ok!

Bonnieszesh

買左
有d後悔
好麻布feel
剩係可以用來做飯袋

我訂左6本白色ab袋賣tim呀~黑色都係訂左6本~哈哈~
但係白色個個都ok哦~因為我之前有黑色so想要麻白色囉~

fm 報紙:
這幾年的日本經濟狀況,就算唔識經濟的人都會知佢哋有幾差,牽連的行業數以百計。作為傳媒界別,時裝雜誌的經營亦十分困難,只要看看他們隨書附送的禮物「貴重」情況,便可想而知。真係越來越「離譜」!最新的2010SS agnès b.e-MOOK,即新貨目錄,先不論其書,先論其禮,所送的tote bag絕對可媲美「正貨」。最勁還要附送心形扣,現時隨書附送只賣$190。聽智源書局負責人說,兩個月前已有顧客落order,直至上星期三為止,已累積四百人在waiting list,實在驚人!更有報攤炒至$3XX,可想而知其受歡迎兼價廉物美之程度!還有現時書店實行一人限買一本,每日限售200本政策,各位請留意。

Size是高29.5cm、闊44cm、底厚12cm,非常合用。

放工時,剛剛見到2個女仔用緊,但個人應為尺寸細左小小.

[ 本帖最後由 calvin1216 於 2010-3-4 00:59 編輯 ]

附件

ap_20100107112630102.jpg (39.79 KB)

2010-1-8 12:25

ap_20100107112630102.jpg

thanks