發新話題 Report thanks

[愛情文章] Together....

how long can I stand ?the reason I chose you at first because I think you have good temper..and know you are a responsible man which have stable life and focus on your career and our future...you love me and care me so much.....after dating for half years,found that you have some emotional problem which can't control yourself which throwing or kicking sth.when you get mad and don't like i give u comments on your behavier....i am still be with you and married at last year end...
the day that i cried is increasing ...i am not a happy girl at first esp.I work in your company now....i know I am not good enough e.g.back home lately which caused I can't back to work tomorrow morning sometimes,watch TV or movie and sleep lately that same happened at above,like playing and not as serious as you did on work,not details mind as you did on work,don't wear the new clothes at once,keep so many clothes at home but not wear oftenly....there are still many many things that I make you get mad...that you can't stand it,you don't want to talk to me,don't answer me,don't let me touch you....how many words you used on me that I even don't think I will say to you....did I anger you like that before at least once..did I shout to you ?did I blame you on public ?Did i say any mean words to you ?I know you love me and I know you are suffered even more than me........but what should I do ?I hate cryin,I hate thinking about your mean words.....I hate you left me......I want to improve myself,I know i am not work hard enough..I like playing,eating,sleeping and making you laugh and keeping you healthy.that's my strength.....I want to improve myself to be the women that you think....
our strength are totally opposite...when can you try to accept me ?when can you try to use a better way to trian me......I feel helpless.....i can't share with my family and friends...I can't let them worry me and have bad impression on you...you are nice nice in front of them like the first time I meet you...you are really causal man when out of work....but become a other man when you work and at our home....i don't when will you recover or how long can I stand...but I will try to do my best as I am your wife...i hope I can handle it til I become the women you want,I hope I still able to love you until the rest of life....

有d心事,唔可以同fd 講,又唔可以同屋企人講
屈埋屈埋係幾辛苦..
你明知佢情緒有病都同佢結婚,應該早有心理準備

thanks