發新話題 Report thanks

What a nice article to share about China!!!!!!!

When we were the Sick Man of Asia,We were called The Yellow Peril.
當我們還是亞洲弱國的時候,我們被叫做黃禍。

When we are billed to be the next Superpower,we are called The Threat.
當我們當作是下一個超級強國的時候,我們被稱為威脅。

When we closed our doors,you smuggled drugs to open markets.
當我們關閉國門的時候,你們走私藥物打開了這個市場。

When we embrace Free Trade,You blame us for taking away your jobs.
當我們提供自由貿易的時候,你們責備我們搶走了你們的工作。

When we were falling apart,you marched in your troops and wanted your fair share.
當我們處於分裂的時候,你們進駐你們的軍隊要求共用。

When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again,Free Tibet you screamed,It Was an Invasion!
當我們想把破碎的山河重新組合的時候,你們開始尖叫著要解放西藏,這是一種入侵。

When tried Communism,you hated us for being Communist.
當我們努力建造共產主義的時候,你們討厭我們成為共產主義者。

When we embrace Capitalism,you hate us for being Capitalist.
當我們向資本主義伸出橄欖枝的時候,你們討厭我們成為資本主義者。

When we have a billion people,you said we were destroying the planet.
當我們有十幾億的人口的時候,你們說我們破壞這個星球。

When we tried limiting our numbers,you said we abused human rights.
當我們試圖控制人口的時候,你們說我們剝奪人類的權利。

When we were poor,you thought we were dogs.
當我們窮的時候,你們覺得我們像狗。

When we loan you cash,you blame us for your national debts.
當我們貸款給你們的時候,你們責備我們增加了你們的國債。

When we build our industries,you call us Polluters.
當我們開始建立發展工業的時候,你們說我們污染環境。

When we sell you goods,you blame us for global warming.
當我們出口給你們貨物的時候,你們責備我們讓全球天氣變暖了。

When we buy oil,you call it exploitation and genocide.
當我們購買石油的時候,你們說這是剝削和種族滅絕。

When you go to war for oil,you call it liberation.
當你們為了石油而開戰的時候,你們說這是解放。

When we were lost in chaos and rampage,you demanded rules of law.
當我們處於迷混和狂躁狀態時,你們要求我們建立法律法規。

When we uphold law and order against violence,you call it violating human rights.
當我們建立了法律法規並對暴力進行懲治的時候,你們說這違反了人類的權利。

When we were silent,you said you wanted us to have free speech.
當我們沉默的時候,你們說你們想讓我們言論自由。

When we are silent no more,you say we are brainwashed-xenophobic.
當我們不再沉默的時候,你們說我們是因憎恨外國人而被洗腦了。

Why you hate us so much,we asked.
我們想問:“為什麼你們這麼討厭我們?”

No,you answered,we don't hate you.
你們卻回答:“不,我們不討厭你們。”

We don't hate you either,
我們也不討厭你們。

But,do you understand us?
但是,你們瞭解我們嗎?

Of course we do,you said,
你們說:“當然,我們當然瞭解你們。”

We have AFP,CNN and BBC's...
“因為我們有AFP,CNN和BBC 的.......”(我想這裏應該是說報導吧,但是現在卻是誤導。)

What do you really want from us?
你們真的想從我們這裏得到什麼??

Think hard first,then answer...
請先好好的思考,然後再回答。

Because you only get so many chances.
因為你們有太多的機會了。

Enough is Enough,Enough Hypocrisy for This One World.
一切的一切都足夠了,這個世界是如此的偽善。

We want One World,One Dream,and Peace on Earth.
我們想要同一個世界,同一個夢想,同一個和平的地球。

This Big Blue Earth is big enough for ALL of us
這個藍色的星球對我們所有的人是足夠的大。
如果您喜歡這篇文章,請按「讚」或分享給您的朋友,以示鼓勵。

TOP

this thing is where?

TOP

thanks